Nov 14, 2014

Vintage Store Psychic?

psychic
OK, this post is just for fun.

Every week, I sort through dozens of videos looking for decent content to link to from this blog. The kind of videos I look for are informative, clearly written, and not too cheesy.

The attached video was just too strange to pass up. We've all met some odd enthusiasts in the antiques business, but I've never seen anything like this.

Roxanne Elizabeth Usleman may be the real deal. She may be able to divine the past life of a garment. Lord knows, if some of my old clothing could tell their story I might have to start burning my cast-offs rather than giving them to Goodwill.

If you're for real, Ms. Usleman, please accept my apology and write me a scathing rebuttal. I promise to print it.

In the meantime, dear reader, please judge for yourself. I recommend that you play this at full-screen for the maximum effect.












No comments:

Post a Comment